Thursday 17 March 2016

EXERCISE

Every week I get lost of exercise . From Monday to friday , play football in the playtime and I have PE two hours . On saturday and sunday I run and play a lot of things : football , basketball , tennis , cycling , badminton and rugby . On vacation I go to the pool , skating and to play football and  basketball . In my free time I play with my cats . My favorite exercise is Aerobic exercise because is good for your heart . I think I get about ten hours of exercise every week . When I do exercise , I feel good about my self . I get hungry and thirsty and I sleep well .


                                                                                                                                                                 By  Anxo

No comments:

Post a Comment